• SAVE THE DATE Memorial Day weekend at the East West Bookstore. May 25, 2013 at 7:30 Elizabeth Wagele will give a book talk on THE ENNEAGRAM OF DEATH.
324 Castro Street, Mountain View CA 650-988-9800 http://www.eastwest.com
* Elizabeth will present a panel of young people discussing her book, The Enneagram of Death from their perspectives at the yearly International Enneagram Association conference in Denver, August 2-4, 2013.
• Elizabeth will present The Enneagram of Death with a panel of young people at the International Enneagram Association conference in Denver, on Sunday morning August 4. See the IEA website for information on the conference.
• On February 9, 2013 Ruthie Landis and Elizabeth Wagele presented Finding Our Way Home at The Ethical Humanist Society, Skokie, Illinois. It was a “happening”; a provocative day of learning and connecting with others based on The Enneagram of Death, with Elizabeth’s live piano music and comic perspective (her cartoons), and Ruthie Landis, therapist, mentor, actor/director. Actors performed monologues from the book. Poets and dancers expressed their own journey with Loss, Fear, and Dying.
• Elizabeth appeared with other speakers Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:00 – 6:00
Open Secret Bookstore: 923 C Street, San Rafael, 94901 415-457-4191
• Elizabeth presented her new book, The Enneagram of Death – Helpful Insights by the 9 Types of People on Grief, Fear, and Death in Long Beach at the IEA conference in 2012.
* Elizabeth presented a workshop at the 2011 International Enneagram Association Conference in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Parenting Your Child Within: How to Use the Enneagram for Being Gentler on Yourself and Those Around You
• Read about Elizabeth on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Wagele
• See the reviews of THE CAREER WITHIN YOU and other info at http://www.careerwithinyou.com
• Elizabeth’s website: http://www.wagele.com Find out about and order “The Enneagram Made Easy,” “Are You My Type, Am I Yours?” “The Enneagram of Parenting,” “The Happy Introvert,” “Finding the Birthday Cake,” “The Beethoven Enneagram,” and read articles by Elizabeth as well as uploading her cartoons to put on your computer.
• Elizabeth and co-author Ingrid Stabb were interviewed on “View from the Bay” KGO-TV February 8 2010: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=view_from_the_bay/everything_else&id=7265342
• Elizabeth has another blog on Psychology Today. http://bit.ly/psychtdy